Sunday, November 20, 2022

A Husband for Mia and A New Sister For GT!

 Hey Gang!

GT and Mia will get new family members!  Mia needs a husband and GT need a sister that looks for like him.  They will need to  have more blog time going forward. 

For Mia's husband, I am using the head from the Duck Hunter. 

The body of the Duck Hunter just wasn't versatile enough to blog with.  His feet are boots and although articulated, his articulation is a bit stiff.  So I painted his hair, removed is scar and placed him on an AA Prince Dominic body.      

Here is Phoenix with Mia!

GT's sister prior to now was Kayla but I thought I need to change that.  Kayla is crossed out here and this picture will be updated. I will still use her but I am not sure now. 

After seeing pictures of Wreck Ralph 2 Princesses set I thought Moana might work.  This dolls is 6 inches and are just a little bit bigger than a Chelsea doll. Moana from the line might work as GT's sister.  I found one that was in the price range I was looking to pay.

Many of the other doll in this set had a smirky smile but this one didn't look smirky to me. She can fit some of the Chelsea doll clothes and shoes.

So here is the family now.  Mia, GT, Phoenix and Birdie.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: