Monday, November 14, 2022

Quick Post!

 Hey Gang,

I wanted to show you what I got at Target that I plan to use for my dolls!

Jackets and 

You can open it with a blow dryer. It has a great hanger too. The skis can be used as decoration!
I need to get some of the glue residue off the jacket.  I used a pencil to help open the sleeves.
I would put plastic over the hands so that they don't snag the jacket when putting it on.
sweaters!
Christmas Tree
This years Snow Flake is much better than the one from a few years back!
Old snow flake sweaters!
I remove the emborder on flake for Trisha.

Animal stuffed pillows ornaments! I purchased pillows a few years back but I didn't get all the ones that I wanted and they were sold out when I can back.  I got these this year.

These Christmas ornament ball may not be 1/6 but I think I can use them!
Animals! I can never have enough deer.
My purchase from Walmart is a Santa Jacket.
On Shane!
From Dollar Tree is a African American Skating Santa.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: