Friday, November 11, 2022

Let's Talk About Bruno!

 Hey Gang!

I know that say "we don't talk about Bruno". I say"Let's Talk About Bruno!" I found him at Walmart for $12.98!  I have some photos from the web and my photos here to show you.

Promo Photos! 







My out of box photos!

He comes with a hooded poncho and bodysuit shirt and pants. The poncho has a printed on design. He has curly hair and is a coco brown complexion.

His curly hair was to smashed up in the back like many other dolls that I purchased with curly hair.
I am trying to decide if he looks more like Prince or Katt Williams? What do you think?
He has large feet in blue sandals.
The Sandals

He has a large head.  In fact the he heads of the Encanto dolls are larger that most of the Disney dolls done in the past.  Here he is next to Fresh Squad Anthony.  He is shorter and most of his height is his head.
He stands about 11 inches.
One of my male dolls on a larger scale is this My Scene Bryant. So we will use him for scale.
His head is bigger and Bryant's head is larger than Ken.
I thought Bryant had some mitts on him but Bruno's hands are larger with longer fingers.
His feet are larger. So no wearing Ken doll shoes.
I don't have to do a warning because Bruno is wearing underwear!
In compared to Ken and other dolls, Bruno doesn't have the fit body of most male dolls.
He doesn't have much butt and he has a bit of a pudge but after purchasing Broad Ken and Hagrid dolls, I am OK with his pudge.  
I put him in some male doll clothes that I had.  I had to fold under the hem of the pants 
and find a top for his long arms.

Let's check out the video of the song! We don't talk about Bruno!


OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: