Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Titan Hero Series Legend of the Ten Rings action figures- Wenwu and Shang-Chi!

 Hey Gang!

Back in Nov. of 2011 I found these action figures at Target and thought I would come back and get them.  When I went back they were gone. Well I found them again at Forman Mills! Forman Mills is a discount store and they have a few in my area!

So if you know me, you know that I have not seen the movie these action figures are from but I will try to see it soon. Because of this, I don't know much about the characters Wenwu and Shang-Chi. I thought that their faces were interesting and would make a great add!
Shang-Chi
Wenwu
Their costumes are molded on their bodies. They are two different complexions.

Warning Nude Dolls!

Let's see this action figures compared to Ken. They are shorter than Ken.
Lets see what they would look like on articulated bodies.
All they need now is clothes!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: