Sunday, December 15, 2019

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Bow Doll!

Hey Gang!

I just found this guy in Target and I am in love with him!  She-Ra and the
Princesses of Power Bow Doll! First he is articulated.  With 13 "joints"- in the neck,
shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles. This collectible doll is ready for
action-play and powerful poses! So says Mattel.
 Mattel Promo photos!
He has a cute face with large Anime eyes!  He sorta looks like an AA male 
Sailor Moon or Speed Racer!  


 The bow is kinda cool even though you can't fire it. And I am thinking about
ways to use the stuff he is wearing.
I love this complexion and his rooted hair. Many of the male characters have
painted on hair. Having real hair makes him really cool!

So let look at my doll!

Here he is out of his package!
The arrow doesn't shoot but can be used a decoration.  Th shoulder harness could be
painted and use for someone else.
The top and the pants can be used for one of my girls. The boots will need a serious
repaint to be used.

WARNING NUDE DOLL!

You can see his 13 "joints"- in the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees
and ankles here. He stands 11 1/2 inches tall.
 For a guy, he is pretty poseable! 
 Here he is compared to MH Clawd, and my ken on a AF Hunter body
 Bow, Clawd and Hunter body
He is lighter than Clawd and thicker bodied but not as big a Hunter.
Like the other two he can wear ken shoes.
Redressed I am calling him Trayvon. He is a new teen around here.
Trayvon: Hey, how's it going!
 He his Jamie's younger brother.
Jamie: You are getting tall but not too tall yet!
Jamie wears his top.
 Trayvon: I can't wait to put my elbow on your head!
 Jamie: It is going to be a while for that!


OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: