Sunday, December 8, 2019

AA Puma Barbie!

Hey Gang!

I found an AA Puma Barbie at a local discount store for 19.99! I have been
seeing her on the net and her bee-stun lips appealed to me!
I thought that she was a version of mbili but she is her own face sculpt. The same
one used for Harlem Theatre Selma Dupar James.
 Harlem Theatre Selma Dupar James

I like her eyes and eyebrows better than the 20's look of Selma Dupar.  
The pink streaked hair makes her look youthful!  Her pink lips aren't too
pink but just pink enough to make her look fun.
 I have wrapped her braids in the back.

I am not such a fan of the outfit! The over size jacket is not my doll style.  
The print of Puma on the white pants is off scale. I don't like the large bow 
on the back of the sneaker or the ring either.  But on a scale from 1-10, I
would give this doll a solid 9!
 Oversize jacket
 The top is pretty cute!
 Puma pants and sneakers!

So that is how I would describe her over all, she looks like a fun girl!So what would 
a fun girl like this wear? Let try a few things!

She is a cat fan!
 Dollar Store top with a shrug that I didn't know I had!
 I just love this on her! Very fun!
 Futuristic Fun! 
 Step Team outfit?
 I didn't like this dress on the Curvy Barbie but it looks good on her!


The made to move body is a plus! It is great to have a doll that you don't have
to find a body for! Oh and her ears are pierced already too.

I am call her Chantal! She is Chandra and Vanessa's cousin 

OK, Thanks For Looking!

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm all jealous and stuff. I think she is beautiful!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie! She was such a great find and she looks good in everything! I am trying lots of outfits on her. She is going to be one of my college girls!

Male Doll World said...

Thanks for sharing and enjoyed the fashions she was wearing.

Chris said...

She is a very pretty doll. I agree, not a fan of her outfit, they could have done better.

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Great find! I have wanted this head sculpt for a while, but I am waiting on a price I cannot refuse. Enjoy her!

dbg

april_n_paris said...

Very pretty doll with such a striking face. Congrats for finding such a great deal!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Male Doll World, Chris, dbg of BDE and April!

Male Doll World, Chris, dbg of BDE and April, I agree she does have a great headsculpt/face. The fashions is 50/50.