Monday, December 23, 2019

New Purchase From Facebook!

Hey Gang!

I was able to purchase all these hats for $3.00! Woo Hoo! I got 13 hats. You can
only see 12 in the photo.

I first noticed the helmet from Pocahontas John Smith. For some crazy reason, I sold
the helmet that came with my doll! What was I thinking!  A few years later, I realized
that I needed  the costume  complete and need a helmet. The helmet sells for more
than I was willing to pay on Ebay and I was kinda bummed. When I saw the
helmet come up on Facebook, I was stoked!  When they arrived, I saw just
how nice all these hats were!

Let's take a look at them on dolls!
John Smith in the helmet!

Nola in the red cowboy hat another new sweater.
Bob in straw hat.  Sadly he looks like the guy from "Get Out".
Julie sad that she must try on this hat!
OK, and this one too!
Jamie in another hat!
And these!



Coal Hillbourne in this brown hat!
Vanessa is a lover of bucket hats!  She wanted to try on this hats.

 This one is a rain hat!

  OK, Thanks For Looking!


3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Get Out? No, Bob looks like the fella in "Holes" that wooed the schoolmarm.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie, I will have to look that movie up!

Chris said...

These are great hats! You will be able to do so much with them, good buy.