Monday, December 30, 2019

On The Craft Table!

Hey Gang!

I have a few project that need my attention. Some of them are in the planning
stage and some are at the completion stage.  This is going to be an ongoing post.
I welcome suggestion from my blog followers. I don't know it all. So your help
is useful.

First up on my table is Team Skipper boy doll.  They have gone on sale in Target
and are now $7.49. At that price I could try a OOAK project.
 The rest of the set that cam with him will be sold off.
I will keep the clothes. But what I want to do is to take some of the almond out of
his eyes.  I can't give him a beard or mustache because he is a child but I might give
him glasses.
First thing I did was to put him on a Stacie body.
I changed his hair color and I working on making his hair into a Afro.  I also changed
his eye color and eyebrows. I will also add pupils.

Next is my dreadlock Blaine doll.  I like the way he looked with my first attempt
of rooting. It has been a few years now so I feel I can do better now.
Especially after this guy!
Find the color I wanted was the hard part.. I am tying two colors to see if I like this.

The smaller dreads will give me more style options  I do plan to cut it.  I don't
want his hair too long.

 
There is still a lot in the back to do.

Last my Project Table right now is Prince of Egypt Moses doll.
On his original body he had limited posability.  I wanted to put him on a
body with more options. He is now on an AA prince doll I found in a thrift store.
He sports a mustache too!
He is a bit of a "Muff" project. My exposure to the blog "Hey, It's Muff" has
given me courage and inspiration to take on projects for my dolls. He didn't
have a Ken head knob so I have to make one for him,

OK, Thanks For Looking.

3 comments:

Male Doll World said...

Great job with the hair. I am glad to see the prince in regular clothes. It looks good .

april_n_paris said...

Great job with your re-roots!!!! I know that is a lot of work, but your dolls look AMAZING!!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for you comments Male Doll World and April! There is still a lot of work for the Team Stacie boy and the reroot. I will post them when I am done.