Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Byers" Choice LTD. The Caroler Chronicle Has Arrived!

Hey Gang!

I just got my new Caroler Chronicle catalog in the mail.

I first saw these items in a Hallmark store near me that closed four years
ago! I had seen many of the items on blogs but didn't know that they were
sold locally.  I also didn't know that their museum and factory was
close by!

They are located in Chalfont, PA, which is about 45 minutes from
Northwest Phila.


You can tour the museum and there are windows
where you can view the factory. There is a gift-shop where you can
purchase the items sold in the catalog without paying the shipping.
There is even a restaurant where you can have lunch!  I am hoping
the Philly Dolly Meetup Group can go there after Thanksgiving!

Because the caroler used by Byer's Ltd. are 12 inches, their items are
perfect scale for barbie!
I like this table.
The snowman would be nice for your Holiday dioramas too!
What I really want is this caribou! I think it is very cute.
The Holiday stand are nice but I know I could make one.

I have this Lamp and it is made well!
This year the door, which you may have seen in others diorama is made in green.
It was done in red before.




You may have notice these in may dioramas on line.  They really photo well.


 I have purchase I few items you might have seen in so of my dioramas.
 You might remember this from a few Christmas ago! 

 I haven't use the lamp yet!
I removed the ribbons and wreathes for this and it cam be used for all types of
scenes.

and you can't forget the deer!

I got this one at a discount because of the broken antlers which I was able to repair.

OK, Thanks For Looking!


2 comments:

AG Lanc said...

I need those lamps. How does one order them? Through Hallmark? Thanks.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment AG Lanc! I have one of those lamp post I am willing to part with at less than the catalog price. Contact me if you are interested. Here is the info for the catalog. https://www.byerschoice.com/media/pdfs/catalog2020.pdf