Friday, December 4, 2020

Working on the Project!

Hey Gang!

It way past time we checked back in on the University!  If you have seen the previous post, here is the link!
Darien: I want each group to work on their project separately at home on Google Docs and then work together as a group.



So the class broke into groups to work on their group project. The older students 
gravitated to each other.

Jose: I work a twelve hour day on Tuesday's. I won't be able to meet with you on that day
but any other day will work. 

Lynette: I am good any evening! Keyarah what about you? 

Keyarah: So I work the weekends and weekday. I am only available nights and I have a 
daughter and may need to get a sitter. I will need to know in advance. 

Jose: I have a family too Keyarah, so I know the challanges! The fact they we can do this on Google
Docs will work for me.  I am normally up to 10:30 and up at 5:30.  So I will check for new item before I go to bed and when I wake up!

Jamie: I like doing research!  I will be glad to handle that part of the project. 
Morgan: OK, I really good at writing. Soo if........
Emily-Ann: I think we can make this really interesting!  We can start by brainstorming
ideas!  

Phoebe: That sounds great!  I'll write it all down for now but we can do the rest  of our brainstorming on Docs.
 Darien went around to all the groups to see how they were doing and to answer any questions.
Darien:  It looks like your group is progressing well!


Ms Leo: So gang one of the clubs I belong to is working on Google Docs. It is my first exposure to it.  I am finding it interesting thus far.  I'll let you know how it works for us.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Realistic! Looks like some of the classes I attended.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment The grandmommy! That is what I was going for. My learning curve is slow but it gets there!