Saturday, December 12, 2020

AA/Hispanic Kevin is Here!

 Hey Gang!

Well I told you about him back in September. He has arrived on the 11th.  I ordered him from    Amazon. He was 14.99 which is what was his retail price is and the price of most of the Mattel kids that were sold with accessories. I got him with free shipping so it was worth getting him now!

And yes, he is as handsome in person as he was in the promo photos!

He stayed in the box long enough for a photo which is rare for me!

  In the promo photos  his plaid shirt... 

is more like to one on Fashionista Tall Paid on Plaid.


The plaid print on the shirt is different!  It is more black and red with a bit of gold. And yes, he does have the bent arm! &%#!!!

In the promo photos, he has white sneakers but in person the sneakers are blue.
He comes with a baby and some accessories for himself and the baby.
I wish that would have done the dark baby with the closed mouth expression! This would have made it more collectible.
He uses the same body as the first Babysitters Inc. boy but his hair is higher so he stands a little taller.

They can share clothes!  I have mixes the fashions in this photo! 
With his looks, he could be AA/Hispanic or even from India.  He doesn't have a name yet. I did purchase two. Not sure if I will customize the second one or not.  Stay tuned.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: