Sunday, December 20, 2020

Frugal Dolly Finds!

 Hey Gang!

Every year I get the Christmas sweater ornaments for my dolls!  The offering at Target this year was slim, there were only four of them but I got all four.

Jillian came out to model the sweaters!  So we have Jillian,Luna Tomy and Valerie!
Luna looks cute in anything!Tomy is just glad to be spending time with Luna. Valerie is loving time without her siblings!
I also saw this window at Target too! 
 I got one but I think I need two! I hope that they will still be there.
I didn't see the ones with the snow flakes but I will go back and look! Here is Jillian to give you scale.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the sweaters! I did stop at my Target a couple weeks ago but didn't see them. Happy Christmas Week-Enjoy!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Lynn! The sweater seem to sell out fast! I went before Thanksgiving and saw them. I think the were marked down Black Friday!

Stories said...

Best Top Trekking Training Tips & Magazines Plz Click This Site Trekking Training Tips & Magazines