Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Last Purchases For 2020!

 Hey Gang!

So you might have seen that I have add a few dolls to my blog! Luna, who is Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter doll series.  My Shiori who is Cho from the Harry Potter doll series.

Luna and Shiori!
They are not on their original bodies. Luna is on an articulated Nutcracker Four Realms Clara doll body. Shiori is on a Mary Kate body of Mary Kate and Ashley dolls   That MK body isn't a perfect match for Cho but an OK one. I didn't want to use the Harry Potter bodies for my girls.The Clare body doesn't perfectly fit the Luna clothes. The dress is to small but I may alter it. The other items fit OK.

The two original bodies show the two type of young girl bodies in the Harry Potter line. Cho was a part of the second wave of dolls.  She is supposed to be older and has high heeled beet.

Warning! There will be nude dolls and bodies below!

First and second wave feet!  The legs are the same length the difference in the high heel feet.
All of the girl dolls are pale but Luna is even paler than the others and works well with the Clara body.

Next up is a Jimmy Osmond!

l I have wanted him for a while!  He is kinda hard to find and I don't think they made many.

I didn't purchase him in the box. So, this isn't mine. Picture is courtesy of Goodwill!

I found him on Etsy for under $20.00!
He was part of the Osmond dolls made by Mattel in 1976!
He and all the other dolls in the line have a bent arm. He also has a hole in one hand to hold a microphone which I have but it is not pictures.
He is 10 1/4 inches tall. So he is smaller than Scott but larger than Skipper. Redress, Ossie, as he is called here, is a bit of a character! He is a mischief maker! 
You have to work around the bent arm.  Unlike Babysitters Inc doll's bent arms, his doesn't swing up. Only forward and backward. I makes him a little difficult to dress!
He is kinds cute! You gotta love the freckles!

Lastly is Peter !

Peter is Licca-Chan's Papa, Pierre Miramonde. He is the dad in the story. Pierre Miramonde, a 
supposed French musician married to a beautiful Japanese fashion designer, Orie Kayama.  At least 
that is how the Takara story goes. So why is Licca carrying the "Kayama" surname you ask? 
Apparently, he fell in love with the name that he decided to carry his wife's last name rather than it being the other way around. So he's sometimes Pierre Miramonde Kayama but oftentimes simply
known as Pierre Kayama.
In Johnston he is a teen and his name is Peter.


He isn't as tall as Ken or Tom dolls. He is slightly smaller and a little different than Tom dolls,  He is about a half of an inch shorter.
His hips are different. The are indented for the legs like Tom.
His legs are slightly larger than Tom.  I don't think  the legs bend.  I haven't tried.
The chest is the same. and the neck seem slimmer.
The hands and arms are slightly different too.
His feet are smaller and  don't have the holes in the bottom.
Info on the back of the dolls is different too.
His back says Takara  made in Japan!
He is made in China! His back says Tomy China.
 There are more last purchases to come. Stay tune!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

1 comment:

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! I don't think I saw the Jimmy doll when he came out. I need more teen stories now!