Thursday, December 17, 2020

Creatable World dc-319

 Hey Gang!

You might remember I while back I showed you my Vanessa on a creatable world body. 

Well this is the body I used for her. It was the right complexion for Vanessa//Chandra-Blue Brocade.

The starter sets doesn't have much clothes. Mostly underwear, wig and no shoes.

The body is shorter than Skipper. I needed my Vanessa to be taller so she didn't say on that body and is back on her petite body.



When I saw the new doll that they add to creataworld, the darker one seem to be a last minute add, I also purchased this one too!


This doll is a lot darker and is one of the darkest articulated doll that Mattel has done! So Mattel, you can do it! Mattel needs to release a very dark articulated 11&1/2 inch body.

This is the fashions that come with the doll.
The head has curly black hair.
It comes with underwear, 3 pairs of shoes, a jacket,a wig, pants, 2 tops, a hat, sunglasses, shorts,and a skirt.
The doll is the same complexion as Fashionista  #90.
I had and extra POSA head sitting around and that it would make a great boy!
This was easy.  I removed the makeup and earrings.
He looks like his Mom!

So who got the other body? Sunshine Family Hal.  The body for my Hal hasn't usable since I purchased him. So this was a good choice. 
They can both hangout with my Stacie size crew.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

D7ana said...

Thanks for sharing the latest Creatable World AA doll. Cute set.

Stories said...

Best Top Trekking Training Tips & Magazines Plz Click This Site Trekking Training Tips & Magazines

Jeanie said...

Where did you find this newer Creatable World doll? I've been googling and find nothing!