Friday, September 9, 2022

Update! Fashion Influencer Naturalistas 11.5-inch Grace Articulated Fashion Doll!

Hey Gang!

My doll has arrived! You get the impression from photos and information on the doll that she is articulated.  Grace is poseable with 7 points of articulation but her articulation isn't knees or ankles that bend.

I just saw the Naturalistas 11.5-inch Grace Fashion Influencer Doll! I was thinking about purchasing the Laya doll first because her hair is more like mine now that I let my perm grow out. When I saw this doll and realize she was articulated and had so many accessories, I knew she was for me! She is described as having medium Brown Skin Tone and 4B Textured Hair. I not sure if the 4b is referring to the wigs or the doll. She is also said to be a "Protective Style enthusiast" --translation: wearing wigs, braids or other styles to protect hair from brakeage.

Her Bio Say:

Grace is a college graduate, D.C. native, journalist, and popular social media influencer.  Grace started her career in the newsroom where she was often required to straighten her hair.
(boo,boo! I see a lawsuit!) 
In her spare time, Grace learned Protective Styles to keep her Natural Hair safe from heat damage. Grace now runs a successful social media channel, where she teaches her followers how to properly care for their Natural Hair.

promo photos


She reminds me of the Jazz Baby Barbie doll with a modern spin!


Like Jazz baby she comes with wigs and a sculpted hair style head! 
Jazz

Influencer

In the slightly shorter straight wig

In the braided wig

Here are my photos of the doll and her accessories. The last accessories are the photo light stand, laptop, phone, sunglasses and handbag 




The wigs are like s Liv doll wigs but smaller.



The purse is like you one you might find in any doll line but better quality than a cheap line.
The sun glasses are the the ones you find with the Audrey Hepburn Holly Golightly Breakfast at Tiffany's Barbie.
Here is the phone in comparison to other doll phones sold.
Fresh phone Influencer phone and Babysitter phone
Here is the laptop compared to  to other laptops. Influencer in the middle.



While you can find many of the other accessories sold with other dolls, the light stand is a new item for fashion dolls!


So as I said, she has arrived! Her clothes and accessories are really good! The are to me of the quality of "Old Mattel".

Doll Comparison!

Here is what she and her body looks like out of clothes and in comparison to other dolls!

Her hair is actually sculpted and not just painted on like Jazz Baby.

I am not sure if it can be removed like some of the Ken dolls with sculpted hair.
Her face is super cute!

Now for the body!

As you can see only the arms are articulated

So to compare, I am using these dolls: Made to Move, Chang'e, (the next two doll are on revise bodies) Fresh Doll, and MGA Yasim, and SIS Chandra.

Her torso is smaller and breast are closer together. Legs are longer feet and hands are larger.
Feet and hands are large on both these dolls and they can wear each others shoes. They both have a small waist. The could share clothes.
The Yasim  on the fresh doll body has smaller feet. The fresh doll head on the MGA body has feet close to the size of Infuencer.
All of these dolls have large hands.
The MGA doll and the Chang'e have feet close to the same size for shoe sharing.

Ok, that is my review! Tell me what you think!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: