Monday, September 19, 2022

A Busy Fall. Help Needed!

 Hey Gang!

It is a busy fall in Johnston! Harold has mostly worked solo. Apenimon and Ahiga have been able to help him out occasionally. 

After being injured in the spring and not able to work for months, he realized help on occasionally wasn't working! 

Harold fractured his ankle working alone and you would think he would be sad being out of work but that is not his nature.

He needs fulltime help. He calls a good friend who needs a new start! Harold waited at the train station for Cal and his kids to arrive.

Harold: Cal! Hey Man! It is good to see you! You have never been far from my thoughts.
Cal: it is good to see you too!

Harold: Look at this little sweetie! Is that a crown? Are you a princess? You are going to be a heart breaker!
Rita giggles.

Cal Jr. joins the group to greet Harold

Harold: Hey! Little Man...I guess I should say big guy! WOW, you have grown in the past two years!
Cal Jr. : Hello Mr. Hill! We haven't seen you in  few years.  I have gotten taller since then.

Cal Jr. shakes his hand.
The kids are a bit drained after such a long trip!
I've got a place for you guys to stay. It is small but cheap and clean. I know the Principal of the school and she is just waiting on a call for you and the school records for Cal Jr. to start. I've talked to my friend at the daycare and there is a spot open for Rita! The kids will need a Doctor's visit too. I've got you on the insurance plan so don't worry about that.
Let's get your luggage and put it in the van.

Cal: Hey, thanks so much for doing all of this.  I feel like I've got so much to do!

Harold: No problem!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: