Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Opening Soon! Update!

Hey Gang!


Laurent's will be opening soon!  The town is excited!  It is the first
of many new stores to open in this small town.  The outside is almost
finished.  The inside will be finished soon.

So Gang, I am working on the main street in my small town.  There might
be a few incarnations but here is the start.---Laurent's Department Store as
promise a while back.


 Kylie:  What is it Karen?
Karen looks into the store window and is excited!

Karen: Coming Soon! How wonderful! Mommy, they are opening the store soon!

Kylie comes to see!

 All the town is excited and a lot of characters are hanging around.
Aya is also looking in the window!
Aya: I so hope there will be shoes!
Aya looks dreamily through the window and hopes that there will be a
large shoe selection or at least she will be able to order shoes!
 Aya: Boots, sandals, sneakers, pumps....
 Kylie: I see that they look just about finished!
 Karen: They will be opening soon!
If you read this post anywhere other
I-Luv-Dolls@blogspot.com
It is a fake!!! Run!!
Kylie: It is great that they have a bench out here for sitting! Join your mom on the
bench dear!
 Karen: Mom, aren't you excited too!  Don't you want to buy stuff?
Kylie: I will more than likely buy somethings but I plan to save too!  The
new bank will be opening too you know!
 I want to use my money and buy dolls.  Do you think there will be toys there?

Inside the window of the store!
Kylie: Well...there might be but I think it will be mostly clothes and things for
the home.
 You know you can't spend all your money on toys!
 But why not! All I want is toys...oh and maybe some pets!
Kylie: Your father and I expect you to be responsible with your money.  That means
that you can buy some toys from time to time but you must save too!
 Karen: Save for bigger toys!
 Kylie: No, save for your future!  Save for college, save for a car, save for travel
and save for your own home one day!
Karen: Mommy, that seems soo serious and I am only a kid!

Kylie: Oh it is, and you won't always be a child!  Time passes before
you know it! You must learn good habits about saving now!

Karen: OK mommy, I guess we will go to the bank when it opens too!



After all of that I just purchase a few new dolls.  I don' learn from my own
blog!

There are many I's to dot and T's to cross.  KiKi will be hiring staff!
Orders are coming in too!

Update!  Many have asked so here is the link to Aya's first post!
http://i-luv-dolls.blogspot.com/2010/08/introducing-aya.html

OK, Thanks for Looking!



15 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Yea! Always room for a new place to shop! lol I love that you can get photos from both sides of the window!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: awesome store. I really like the shop window. Very real. They are also good advice. We have to save money. Time flies. Nice pictures .. We keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Great shop and the bench in front is a nice touch!

AG Lanc said...

Very, Very nice dio! Aya and Heidi are pretty dolls. I do not believe I have seen them before.

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I also like how you can get photos from both sides of the window. If you have time, could you check out my blog, Glittabombfefe FeFe? I would appreciate it!
Here is the link: glittabombfefe.blogspot.com

D7ana said...

Nice new shop. I like that bench before it. Good place to wait for the store to open or to chat after making your purchases ;-) Kiki is one clever woman.

I'd have been and am a lot like Karen in wanting to spend money on dolls. Who really needs new clothes now, lol? Okay, me. So I'm listening to Heidi. Sigh.

Vanessa said...

You did a great job on your window display! I love it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the shop.

Carrickters said...

It's great to see your town taking shape. Your new shop looks good and I'm sure will be a great success with your dolls.

Brini said...

That is going to be the spot to be at! I like how it is coming along and how comfortable your dollies look already.

Muff said...

Great dio and Karen has the right idea - all toys all the time!

Lindaivette38 said...

Hola, me gustaron mucho tus barbies, en especial la morena y sus botas estan muy lindas.
Hasta pronto.
unabarbieencasa.blogspot.com y masqueunabarbie.blogspot.com

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments The grandmommy, Marta, Nymphaea, AG Lanc, Fefe Mae, D7ana, Vanessa, Carrickters, Brini, Muff and lindaivette montes de oca!


The grandmommy and Fefe, I love that I can use both sides too! It will make for some store fun!
Fefe, your blog is great!!!

AG,Lanc, Aya is one of my favorite dolls. she is the first doll that I remember taken a lot of pictures of. (https://www.flickr.com/photos/i-luv-dolls/sets/72157643965299103/) Heidi a recently rebodied Barbie the Birds doll!
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bWidiVJ9ims/SpyOeji7u3I/AAAAAAAAB18/1HnMNvx7X6A/s400/mattel_barbie_hitchcock.jpg)

Nymphaea and D7ana , I love that bench! I have had it for a while. I have a few. I think I sent someone one as a give-away but I don't remember who! Yeah, you need a place to sit, wait, and meet. That what the benches are for! They are will be my version of The Eagle
(http://www.extracriticum.com/.a/6a00e5529414a08834014e605c56c4970c-800wi)or The Boar (http://retailfix52.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/wpid-photo-apr-26-2006-738-pm.jpg)!

Marta and D7ana, I hope to put some wisdom in my stories even if we have a hard time following it!

Vanessa, I am working on the store. I am not as committed as you are when I start a project (ie the Grand Hotel!) I'm a little slow.

Carrickters, I hope this town will come along! You got me thinking, I need to do more background on the store story!

Brini, I really needed a place to show many of my dolls on this blog. So they all love to shop and you will see them shopping!

D7ana and Muff, I knew there was something I liked about you two! You have the right idea! It all about the dolls!

lindaivette montes de oca, ¡Gracias! Bienvenidos a mi blog! He encontrado las botas y la ropa en un Thriftstore. Se adaptan a su personalidad. Aya (https://www.flickr.com/photos/i-luv-dolls/sets/72157643965299103/)

Unknown said...

I like the shot from inside the display window that Aya is looking in. Very clever.

D7ana said...

Congratulations! You’ve won a Versatile Blogger Award.

Ms. Leo said...

Teva Joseph, Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for the comment! I hope to use the store more and more! I have just finished to the door and other window. The facade will be done soon and I will work on the inside.

Hey D7ana, are you trying to give me a hint! I know I haven't post my info on winning the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm taking my time!