Monday, December 24, 2018

The Base and WOAAA Christmas Booth !

Hey Gang!

So you remember that Ben wasn't excited about playing Santa!  

He thought it didn't reflect his youth and vigor!
Being paired with some old widow was just the topper on the whole situation!
Oooh, since we both lost mates we will make a great couple! But when KiKi asked,
he couldn't say no! So here he was! In a Santa suit.
He was only doing it for the kids! He told himself! My part in community service.
And of course for KiKi!
Ben: And  I will not be some fix-up for some lonely widow!
The widow Ferguson is paired with him for the photo both.

There were some really great items from Tsai's Sporting Goods!
It is great promotion for the store! 
The sign that states that " Items are available for sale at there store!" isn't visible. 
Ellice arrived in a rush!
WOW! I just made it!
Ben: Just made it!
Ellice: Hi, you must be Dr. Kenobi!  I'm Ellice!
You're the widow Ferguson?
With a sigh she says!
Ellice: Yes, ....I guess I am.
Ben: Sorry I didn't mean to bring up sad feelings!
I am a widower also.
Ellice: Well this all looks very nice!
Ben: Yes, they did a good job as usual!
Ben: You better get your hat too!  The families will be lining up!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

She's ahottie, so Ben's rethinking his position!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie!
You are so right! He is rethinking his position!

jSarie said...

Heh, love it! :)

Merry Christmas! 🎄

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment jSarie!
Glad you liked it!

april_n_paris said...

Love your Santa as well as all of your Christmas scenes!!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks April! I started to do a new scene when I realized I had a post from last year that I need to finish. It worked out because I didn't have a ton of time!