Saturday, December 22, 2018

Leave No Store Un-shopped!

Hey Gang!

When looking for dolls during the Holiday season, you can leave no stone unturned
or should I say no store unshopped!  So here are dolls and action figures that I found
in places.   Some stores you might not expect to see them.

First Stop!  Acme Market.  

While look for turkey stock, they never seem to have turkey stock one day after Thanksgiving.
Just when do they think people make turkey soup...Thanksgiving?Anyway, I found these dolls!

I would normally see this type of doll in Family Dollar but her they were at Acme!
I think I first saw this set several years ago in Target and Toys R Us!
This is my first holiday season with out Toys R Us! Boo Hoo!

There were Barbies too!
I was really surprised to see action figures there too!  This guy comes with tons of stuff!

It is a World Peacekeepers set with and ATV!
I think this is a new head sculpt too! Or at least a different hairstyle.
Spring suspension too!
There were two! One is a S.W.A.T. and one Military!
With some great stuff too!
These weren't cheap!  They wandt $29.00 for them!
I think I have seen him before as a blonde!
His gear!
They had this guy too!  I was told that they did have more but they sold!

And although I didn't see them at my local store, Aldi had Fashionistas advertised!

$6.99 is a great price if you can find them!

They also had bottle cover that can be used for dolls!  See Debbie's post!
There was a dollhouse but I don't have any photos!
I found the Christmas selection of holiday dolls Family Dollar.

 They were buy one,get one 50% off!
 Dolls!
These appear to be clones of several different dolls!  Some look like Moxie Girlz. 
The one on the left looks like Barbie Summer clone.
This is another version of the doll with that Summer headsculpt.
I found this duo there too!
 Look happy! She might buys us!  What?
This guy looks like a Kenya Dwayne clone!  
Male doll: Who is Dwayne?
She is the same headsculpt has the Walmart dolls New Kids from 2016!  They didn't
do them this year.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

10 comments:

The grandmommy said...

I love those kinds of surprises. I saw the dolls at my Aldi,but since I already had the one I wanted I didnt buy any. Probably should have. If they are still there I just might. Thanks for sharing these hidden resources!

Male Doll World said...

Thanks for sharing.

Jeanie said...

I'm eyeballing the dude on the ATV... I'll have to see him in person before deciding, though.

jSarie said...

Nice finds! I've been avoiding the malls due to the holiday crowds, but it's nice to windowshop vicariously through your post! ;)

Mel'sTeacup said...

I bought one of the fashion doll clothing and shoe sets from Family Dollar. Most of the shoes work great for my smaller footed dolls like my Miss Flair and a few petite fashionistas. I suspect they would have fit my Skipper before I had to rebody her.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

There's going to be a Meijer's opening up by us very soon. I'm looking forward to checking out their doll selection.

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

I didn't see Fashionistas at my Aldi's either. I looked for the wedding couple at Family Dollar about a month ago. The blonde was there. The more tan complexioned couple was not. I like the doll with the Summer head sculpt.

dbg

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments The grandmommy, Male Doll World, Jeanie, jSarie, Tasha,Barb and dbg of BDE!

The grandmommy, if they are there, get them! Even if you sell the you and whom ever buys them will be better off!


Male Doll World, You are welcome!

Jeanie, I hope you are able to find him where you are!


jSarie, Yeah, these are things not found at the mall! I haven't been to the mall in years! So I know how you feel! But I do look at the market to see what they have!

Tasha, I look at the clothes first! The shoes are an afterthought. But my smaller footed dolls need shoes too! You info is timely!

Barb,let us know how it works our!

dbg of BDE, Summer is becoming the popular clone headscullpt!

D7ana said...

I'm late getting to this post, but thanks for the alert. Good to know that Aldis can have Fashionistas. I haven't seen them there yet, but I'll look next time I go.

Great about Acme having Power Team figures. Pathmark used to have them, too, I think.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment D7ana!
Most of the places that I listed only have doll things during the Christmas Holidays! If you hurry, they may still have some!