Sunday, December 30, 2018

My Last Purchase for 2018!

Hey Gang!

I want to show you and introduce my last purchases from 2018!

First up is Modern Circle Ken Version #2 2003!

I have heard that he is rare and I know that he was more money than I wanted
to spend when he was in the stores but I found this one for sale on eBay for
what I thought was a good price.
I got him for 15.00 plus 3.50 shipping! I just love his great vintage repro face
the freckles and they blue hair/blue eyes!


He was sold nude and this doll did come with a great outfit ......
but I was just happy to get him even nude!  I will try outfits on him in the new year
as I feel him out.  He has great blue hair and is articulated should make him a fun
character.  As of right now, he doesn't have a name or story-line.  I am taking suggestions.
This gives me two men with blue hair and another 20 something doll!

Purple Hair Fairytopia Barbie 2005!
I don't like the sculpted and painted body! It will be replaced in the new year
Her name is Stella Star and she is an aspiring reporter.

I had a Daisy Pop Curvy Barbie you might have seen in my Twenty-something post
A doll I have to see in person to appreciate, but she had  a beautiful face! She also had 
that stiff body!
This is a promo picture! Her body didn't have a bent arm which is really why I went 
ahead and purchased her.

She got a new body...a made to move body before the end of the year! She hopes to get
more photo time with her new pose-ability. I have been look for her new body in stores
for a while. I had heard stories about folks for ordered her and got one with two left or
right hands. I purchased the body on eBay without close.

Topical Vibes or what I like to call...the male nurse!

He hopes to get a new body too!  He will be a nurse in my blog.  His name is Jose"! 
He is a proud and protective father and husband! 

Last but not least is the new Asian Ken

Like this outfit individually but not has a whole!

He hopes to get a new body in the new year!

Some possibility! 

OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm watching for Fashionista 110. She is just stunning. I hope she matches one of my donor bodies!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie! I haven't seen her in the store yet! Happy hunting!

Jeanie said...

Forgot name suggestions, silly me. Modern circle Ken look like an Enrique to me, or maybe Alex. Pinky would be a good name for the pink-haired gal - it could be a nickname if you don't like that as her "real" name. The Asian guy I'm thinking is also an Alex, but I know you prefer to go more ethnic with their names. Kenji?

april_n_paris said...

Congratulations on the newcomers to your dolly family! They are all adorable. Wishing you and your dolls a very Happy New Year.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie and April!

Jeanie, I like Alex but I already have an Alex. I really like Kenji! Enrique is pretty good too! Thanks! I will think about Pink!

April, I hope to work on more stories in the new year and include these dolls!