Friday, October 14, 2022

Dia De Los Muertos Wood Ofrenda Alter Box With Mini Accessories

 Hey Gang!

Dia De Los Muertos Wood Ofrenda Alter Box With Mini Accessories- I saw this on Facebook and though it was great and had a nice Spanish feel.

Target Promo Photo!

When searching for it. none of the Target stores in my area had it and the people selling them online wanted $90 to $200 for it when the item sold for just $20.00. I thought I might have to wait until next for one. There just happen to be one in stock when I was in my local store. I ran out screaming!

This show how it can be display with the price on it!

It isn't as tall as I would like but it just might need some legs!
Ms. Leo: Malik, surprised to see you here!
Malik: I am making the rounds with my new body!
So with the cover off, you can see how colorful it is!
Well painted and colorful on the inside too!
The cover makes it seem like there is a photo that comes with the set for the photo frame but there isn't.. You have the opportunity to put your own photo in.
Here are the accessories! 
I can use them with my dolls in a lot of ways.
With the accessories inside and it is really nice!
Isabela just loves it and hopes I will make her an Encanto inspired house that will include it!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: