Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Frugal Dolly Finds!

 Hey Gang!

So here are my new frugal dolly finds.  The reason I post these items is so that you can add them to your collect too.  So I am hopeful you are able to find them locally too!

Here is  Lielit in the new outfit!  She is Rainbow and will be officially introduces later!
It seems similar to scrubs or an Asian outfit.
The little dog is kinda cute! It might be a vet outfit too!
Mardi Gras Necklace with Sax!
Our musician Benji is showing how it is played! The scale is a little small but you can make it work.
For St. Patty's Day I found this posts!  They can be used for more that St. Patty's day!  They can be used for Halloween, Harry Potter and outdoor dioramas!

As you can see, the scale is pretty good!
Silver beads!  I don't know what I will do with this but I know that they will come in handy!
So you saw my trash cans that I used in my diorama for Home Depot!  Well I thought this red trash can could be used as a Sharps/Bio Hazard can for my Lab diorama!
Like my other cans, it is good scale!
I found these wooden pallets and have seen pallets used a lot for dioramas!
They are a little small but still good.   I think they could be made into a sofa!
Drawers are a must in many diorama! These have a nice color pattern to them. No paint required.
I got two of each and there were other colors too! I will have to go back for more.
Everything thus far was found at Dollar Tree!  So check your local Dollar Tree for them.
The are community stores that call themselves dollar store but things are often more than $1.00!  They are still worth a look because they often have things in them that you won't find anywhere else!  
That is were I found this trash can!  
The scale is good and I haven't seen anything like this anywhere else!  It was more that $1.00 but still worth it I thought!

OK, Thanks For Looking!


7 comments:

Jeanie said...

I have LOTS of those cauldrons. My friend had a Harry Potter themed wedding!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie! What do you use your cauldrons for? Do you just use them for your dolls? Do you have any photos of the wedding? I would love to see pictures!

D7ana said...

Thanks for sharing, Ms. Leo! The dog is cute. I like his textured body.

The grandmommy said...

NIce haul you have there! I have seen some of them, but not several others. I will be looking for that push top trash can!

april_n_paris said...

Wow, these are all so cool. LOVE the puppy, especially!!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments D7ana, The grandmommy and April!

D7ana and April, I was surprised to get such a nice pet with the set!

The grandmommy the trash can wasn't at the Dollar Tree. I found it at one of those neighborhood "Dollar Stores" where not everything is a dollar! They often have things that Dollar Tree never carries.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! When I saw the trash can I was looking for something else and I had to stop, it looked so real.