Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Doll Wants For This Year!

 Hey Gang,

Normally, I wouldn't be posting now.  I would be spending the next two weeks a the Phila. Flower Show!  Because of Covid 19, the Flower Show will be in June this year! So there will be more posts in the month of March. So here is my first post for March.

I have two dolls that I knew I wanted from Mattel's  Inspired Women Collection Ella Fitzgerald and Maya Angelou!  I featured pictures of Ella a while back.  

I finally got her on sale for $20.00!

Out of the box

I don't think this doll will become collectible (I will explain that below) so I am removing her from the box.  
She has a great face! She does look a little like Ella!
Sheer sleeves.
Pin on the dress.
Plastic pearl earrings!
The hands are different from made to move Barbie and nails are painted.
The dress is kinda sheer too!



I thought she might have been the Kim headsculpt(2014) but it says 2011! So she is the Pazette headsculpt which is one that I don't have! Since the doll didn't get it's own headsculpt, I don't think she is as rare!

 2012 Stephen Burrows Pazette


Another Pazette headsculpt  Stephen Burrows Alazne Barbie Doll

Warning Nude Doll!

She has the Madam LaVinia Cuvy body which I have always liked. ( Madam LaVinia is on my wish list too)

Front view!
The body is different than the made to move curvy body. She might not be able to bend as well but the body looks more elegant. 
Knees and elbows are a smoother design.
Hips seem wider but I'll have to check to tell.

I don't know if  will purchase another to have one in the box but for right now... no. She will be given a storyline with friends and the whole thing!

Now all I need is Maya Angelou!

I have been looking in the stores with no luck!





OK, Thanks For Looking!




3 comments:

D7ana said...

Good luck getting the Maya Angelou Barbie. Congrats on getting the Ella Fitzgerald Barbie.

Chris said...

I have been looking at the Ella doll and after seeing your indepth coverage of her may get her. I like that she is a more mature looking woman so I can fit her into a story line as someone's mom. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments D7ana and Chris!

D7ana, I am afraid that I will have to purchase Maya online! I haven't seen her in the stores yet but I have only been to one Target.

Chris, I just found another Ella at Target and she was even more marked down than my first one. I love her curvy and purchase her for a body swap!