Monday, October 5, 2020

Back to Home Depot!

Hey Gang!

While waiting for the lab to be finished, Hikaru had to do something.  He is
working at the local home depot.  This allows him to purchase the supplies
needed for his own home at a discount, to see and get updates from Harold
when he comes in for supplies, to meet the community and make money
while waiting.  He is learning about tools and home repair too. 
Joseph, the manager is great to work for.


Joseph takes time daily to greet costumers and see how things are going.
Staying in the office never gives you the full picture of how a business is doing.
Joseph: Hello and welcome to Home Depot!
Stringer: Hello! I came here because I new you had a large selection of gift cards!
Joseph: Yes we do! It is one of the things we pride our self on.
Joseph thinks to himself the store is busy! Good!
Thad: I was looking for trash cans for the yard.  
Joseph: We have a large selection right over here.
Joseph: It is a deep can. It is 70 gallons! We have a lot of color too!
Thad: Well...I was looking for a lighter blue than that. Lighter than the blue of my shirt.
Joseph: I have some in the back. I will bring it up for you!
Joseph: OK, I am going over to have some keys made!
Joseph: Key making is on aisle 6!
Joseph thinks to himself...OK, where did he go?
Joseph: Here he comes! Did you get your keys made?
Joseph: Oh, yes!  I looked in the garden section too!  I want to add some trees.
Joey: Dad, there you are! I went to your office!
Joseph: I am out here greeting customers and see how things are going.
Joey: I  should work here! I could work for you! It would be more fun than the Museum.
Joey: You have to deal with customers there! They are a pain.
Joseph: I have to deal with customers here too and so would you!
Joey: But I am the bosses son here! I can do what I want right!

Joseph: No Joey, that isn't what working is about. A job is about your customers! No
matter what your job is. Your mom's customers are call patients. It is all about
the customers.

OK, Thanks For Looking!







2 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute! Love the aprons:@)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Lynn and Linda!

Lynn and Linda, the aprons are gift card holders. I think they are in the stores now. I had to go through weeks of circulars to come up with enough gift cards. Many weeks there are only 4 different kinds out.