Monday, December 12, 2011

Stardoll Fallen Angel!

Well, I just purchase my Stardoll, Fallen Angel after see all
the post that Tracy did on her blog. She has so really nice photos.
It what put me over the edge with this doll is a photo of her that I
saw on another blogger's post. Helen's Doll Saga (blog) posted a
picture of her doll that she add her personal touch to.

I also check out her web page Dollnut.com there is a great
video of some of her other dolls. I like how the links form her
banner take you to other site locations. I wonder if that can be done
with blogspot.

I hope you enjoy it! :)

6 comments:

Stardoll40 said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see her in your photos.

It's so funny how we inspire/enable each other, LOL. I was inspired by William, then turned to flickr and was inspired even more to get the AA Stardoll first. Then, it was Vitaplastica's blog who sent me over the edge and I purchased her.

We're bad people, LOL. I know you're gonna love her. :)

Vita Plastica said...

Wow, I love what Helen did with her. She's such a pretty doll. I don't like getting dolls that everyone has but she was just too cute to pass up!

Vanessa said...

Congrats! I am a strong proponent of people buying those dolls that make them go crazy. Such a small price to pay for happiness. I love the dress she put on her doll. The short hair cut gives her an older look. The dolls don't do it for me, but that Stardoll on-line site has me hooked.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like what Helen did with her. She is a pretty doll. We follow in contact of blog blog

D7ana said...

Congratulations on getting her. She is lovely.

Dana

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Tracy India, Vita Plastica, Vanessa, Marta, and D7ana. She is very lovely. I too think what Helen did to her was cool and I loved the dress. She looks so chic! I can't wait to post my pictures of her! I am now debating if I should cut her hair too!