Sunday, December 17, 2023

Holiday Ornaments! Sweaters And More!

 Hey Gang!

I was able to purchase only one holiday ornament sweater from the Target store! My local only had the white sweater with the gold tree on it.

I don't think it is as nice as the one from last year!  I really wanted some of there others that were available.
I was able to get a few ornament sweaters from Kohl's. I think some of these might be pride sweaters because they all have rainbows on them or are rainbow-knit.
The back of them is plain. So you can wear them backward if you want.
They are smaller than the sweaters from last year.
They are smaller than the sweaters from Target.
They seem a better fit for a teen like Skipper or Stacie.

I had to purchase the Target ornament sweaters on eBay!😒I don't want to say what I paid.
I just noticed that there is a theme with the colored sweaters!
Snowman, Santa, Tree, and Deer!
These sweaters are from a few years back.
2022
2020
2018

2017

My first ornament sweaters from 2010

On order and waiting for them to arrive from Walmant are 3.75" Musical LED TV Ornament ... 

(This is great for an old-fashioned living room.)

Reindeer Christmas Ornament, Clear, 6.5"

With the right lighting, this will become a Patronus!
Expecto Patronum!

OK, Thanks for Looking.

No comments: