Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Dollar Tree Backdrops!

 Hey Gang!

For the last three to four years I have seen posts of the Dollar Tree backdrops.  I haven't seen them in my local stores at all until now! You can imagine how happy and surprised I was to see them in a local store! I purchased three of the four backdrops sets and I am going back to get the fourth set! 

It says they are for an 11 1/2 inch doll but I personally would like it a little taller for an 11 1/2 doll.

I purchased the office backdrop.

When setup it looks like this!

The other side is a front yard with a door.

There are stickers and a buildables.

I also purchased the bedroom backdrop.

The other side is more of the  yard  with a garden.

There are stickers and a buildables.

The final backdrop is the kitchen.

The other side is a yard with slide and a sandbox. 

Because the backdrops for the outside are all pink, it is easier to combine the outside backdrops into one large backdrops! 
The bedroom and the office.
The kitchen and the office.
V is in the yard!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: