Saturday, December 9, 2023

Christmas Ornaments Finds!

 Hey Gang!

I found some Christmas ornaments last year that I could use for my dolls at Kohl's! I don't know why I didn't post them.

I haven't shopped in Kohl's before this since 2012 when I purchased fashionista Ryan.  I just never head in the direction of the store in my area!

I am slowly collecting more blue and white decorative items.  I was first sent one as a gift and now I am looking for these 1/6 scale items in blue and white. I will remove the poinsettia but I want to be able to add them back as needed. 

When I saw this,  I thought of a PO diorama.  I have planned to do one for a long time.  In the diorama will be a  clerk at work!😏
I went in search of more sweaters. I like these two.
They both have great colors!
In a post last year, I posted this ornament jacket from Walmart.
I am thinking about styling it with this pants and hat set.
When I saw these vests, I had to have them!
This one is fur and bells that really ring!
I love this sweater too!


Let's see them in use!

The Shearling vest.
The pants and hat.
With the Walmart Jacker
Girls in sweaters!
I had to cut them in the back to get them on the dolls but I love the look of them,
The boxes are made of a kind of glass-type material.
When I removed the hat and scarf this is what it looks like.
I will need to carefully remove the top of the ornament, cover it, and paint it to use it.

OK, Thanks For Looking!


No comments: