Thursday, January 26, 2023

Kid Connection Mini Baby Doll Room Play Set!

 Hey Gang!

Like I said I hope to do more dioramas this year and one of my first purchases for this year because it was on sale after the holidays is Kid Connection Mini Baby Doll Room Play Set..  

It was on sale at Walmart!
It comes with some great stuff too.
I got it for the bunkbeds.

They can be separated into to single beds. It is a great size to be used for Stacie and Skipper size dolls.



I am starting with the twins Robin and Lark!  

They need a room and a place where they and interact. So their room could be set up with theirs next to each other or...
as a bunk bed.  I will decide when I get more items and see which makes photos more interesting.
I am thinking a Frozen themed room because the are sisters and they love the movie because it was about sisters. So since the bed is pink, I need some purple, aqua, light blue and medium blue accents. I will make a mattress for the be so that they can look more comfortable.

OK, Thanks For Looking!



No comments: