Monday, January 16, 2023

This Year's Christmas Gift From My Brother-In-Law!

 Hey Gang!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted! I lost the cord for my camera and just found it after days of looking! I purchase a smart phone after years of telling myself I didn't need one. So in the future, I should be able to take photos from there too.

I wanted to show you my Christmas gift from my brother-in-law.  

1992 Stars and Stripes Army AA Barbie doll!

About this item-

ARMY BARBIE DOLL Special Edition STARS 'n STRIPES is a 1992 Mattel production, made in Malaysia.

INCLUDES: BARBIE DOLL approx. 11.5" tall w AA Brunet Hair. Barbie Doll wears an ARMY OUTFIT w Brown tones VEST, SHIRT (Jacket), UNDER-SHIRT, Pair of PANTS, Pair of BOOTS, 101st AIRBORNE BERET, 2 Green MEDICAL CASES (Shoulder Bags), & Comes with Chipboard "DOG TAGS" for Barbie Doll & CHILD.


It is nice to have someone who supports your love of dolls.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: