Thursday, August 18, 2022

On Sale at Walmart... Maybe!

 Hey Gang!

I have wanted Fashionista Ken Broad #123  in the multi-colored camo print shirt, neon green shorts and silvery sneakers for a while!  When I looked him up to order him online, he was on sale temporarily at Walmart.com! From what I am gathering, this is an item that goes on and off sale  kinda thing! When I went to my local Walmart, he was just $4.00!  So if you want him, keep checking both locations!


I also purchased this outfit that I thought would complement his original out fit!






Sadly, unlike the girls, Mattel doesn't make the clothes so that they will fit all sizes!
I purchase him as Dexter's father who will move to Johnston to try to reunite with his family!
I will had to do some alteration to him to make him similar but different to his son. I will really need to work on a wardrobe for him.
Dexter


OK, Thanks for Looking!

No comments: