Saturday, August 27, 2022

Body Play!

 Hey Gang,

As a longtime doll collector and sometimes diorama/story maker, I have to replace/swap out a few doll bodies.  Jacob has seen many bodies until he now reside on the Fresh Squad Daniel bodyFresh body.

and Dominque has seen her fair share of bodies too!She is now on an old SIS Grace body

By the way, Ms. Leo has a different/new laptop and I'm playing with what it can do.
I can put text on pictures. Nice!
Even Vanessa has had a few bodies!
Original
Creatable World
Side by side!
BMR articulated body!

I have want to do some things for Annyah!

 She started out on a fairy body. 

Then she was on a Stacie body which was too light.  

I am about to trying her on a Team Stacie Gymnast body which is darker than the regular Stacie body but not as dark as the boy Stacie body she has been on lately

OK, for the set! Mattel Promo Photo. 

I took off the plastic cover so that there isn't glare. With plastic removed!
Sweat suit
Hoops
Bodysuit 
Trophy
Original Stacie and Gymnast body comparison. 
Hands are different!
The Arm!
She has different arms than most Stacie dolls but sadly, the arms move up and down and not sideways.   

I have had her recently on a Team Stacie boy doll body which is a dead-on match for her 
head but has a bent arm
Now all she needs is a little TLC from sitting in the doll box!

I plan to keep all three bodies handy and hopefully I will be able to move her head from body to body as needed.

OK Thanks For Looking


2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Very nice choices! Body swapping is my life, LOL! I have given sooooo many dollies new life and use as many MTM bodies as I can.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Phyliss! It seems to my that articulated bodies are the way to go! I am OK with the MTM bodies but like the old articulated fashionista bodies better! I have to make a trip to the thrift store to find more.