Thursday, February 10, 2022

Sometimes For More Versatility , Changing The Body Can Be Necessary

 Hey Gang!

I've added this doll characters to my blog and I told you who they are but not where they came from.
Sisters Aya and Annyah.
This is Aya and I love this little heart tattoo on her face! She is.....
AA Barbie Sparkle Lights Fairy with the Elina headsculpt 2004.  She was released in 2010!
I though she had a wonderful face but the body wasn't play friendly for me!

So I put her on a Artsy Fashionista Barbie body!

Next up is Annyah! When I saw her face I knew she would be the perfect little sister for Aya!
She is AA Fairytale Magic who also has the Elina headsculpt and was released in 2011.

She is 8-inches tall fairy dolls but she feel like one of Stacie's friends. So I put her on a Stacie body. Here is Annyah with Mateo.

Lastly, is this doll who doesn't have a name yet.  Fairy to Mermaid Elina doll. She flies and swims!

She has the Mermaidia headsculpt and was released 2005/2006.

I haven't found a body for her or a job where she can wear this much makeup.  I am taking suggestions! 

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: