Monday, February 8, 2021

The Decorations!


 Hey Gang!

This way ladies!

We are going to sit right over here!
Shiori: Hanna said that we would be doing crafts!
Jade: She also said we would go to lunch after!
Mari: You have coupons for us for helping!
Kay Sin Ae: I do!  We will be working on them for several days and I have several days worth!
Connie: Hi, you must be Kay Sin Ae. I'm Connie great to meet you. Is this your daughter?
Kay Sin Ae: No she is my little sister Hanna!
She is living with me while our mother is working abroad. Her fiends and I will be working on the decorations.
Connie: I want to thank you for working on these. Everything is coming together for the festival. 
Kay Sin Ae: Ladies, we will be working on lanterns today. We will paint them.
Here they are! As you can see they are multi color and that won't work.
Kay Sin Ae: We will start these today. We will be working on the rest of the stuff over the next few days.
Kay Sin Ae: So we are going to paint these red!  Many of the decorations we will be making will be red, gold or red and gold.
Connie stands back and observes.
Mari:It's already got hoops for hanging!
Kay Sin Ae: I think we get these done today and maybe move on to some other things!
Connie: OK, this looks like it is going well!  Let's see how things are going at the restaurant!
https://i-luv-dolls.blogspot.com/2015/02/chinese-new-year-diorama-drafts.html

OK,Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

april_n_paris said...

What a fun project for your girls. Very pretty!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thank for your comment April and I am sorry I didn't see this before! There will be several project to be worked on for Chinese New Year!