Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Add New Dolls For Body Swapping and Fashion pack

Hey Gang! 

I purchased more dolls to add to my collection from Wild Heart Crew dolls! Because others have reviewed them, I won't. I will link reviews if you want to look at them.I purchase these because they were both cheap enough (on sale at Walmart) that I could buy them for their clothes and their bodies.  As you may know, I am not a fan of big heads.  

They were reduced at Walmart!  Some were $11.98 and others were $8,00!  As with many dolls, their have big heads cant be tossed and  great articulated body donors and great fashions can be worked into your collection.

Kenna Roswell, I knew I wanted for the fashions but I found that her body could be used.

Wild Hearts Crew Kenna Roswell Doll 
Poka Dot Fun Asian Curvy Fashionista Barbie got her body to give her the articulation I wanted.

She is going to be our student nurse Kelsey! She works alot besides attending school.  I have to show her in some of her classes.
Full figure photo! On the WHC body, she is till curvy.

 Wild Hearts Crew Rallee Radmore Doll


Blue got her outfit.  She likes punk fashions and scooped them up right away.
Full outfit!
It will work well in her job at a tattoo parlor.

I will cell the head like I did with most of the other WHC dolls.
Wild Hearts Crew Charlie Lake Doll 
Product Titl


Charlie Lake's body was used for Plaid on Plaid Tall Fashionista Barbie who I am calling Dawn.  

Her body was cheaper and easier to find that a Tall articulated Fashionista doll.  Also,I have been told that the tall Fashionista is taller than Ken. I didn't want that for my Dawn.
Full body shot!
The girls together! They are ready to take their roles here!
Wild Hearts Crew Jacy Masters Doll
Product Title


 Jacy Masters Doll was the surprise of the group. I could easily pass up the others but she held my attention from the time I took her from the box.  She is bigger that many or the curvy Barbies and I like curvy Barbies.  

She actually has a toned waist which you don't often see on a big girl and I didn't have to find her a articulated body is a plus! Her fiery attitude appealed to me and you gotta love her hair too!

So what can I put on her?  It was a little bit of a challenge but like anything... it is just trying some things!
I am calling her Roxie

I like this on her.  She is going to manage the Roller-Bowler. She will need a boyfriend too!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: