Saturday, November 6, 2021

Out And About! Target!

Hey Gang!

Here are I few things that I spotted while at Target! Real Littles Vending Machine. I was wondering
how I could use and re-purpose this.

Ok, so my camera needs some help!
Shopkins Real Littles Mega Pack - image 2 of 6
So here is a better promo photo from the web.
I gave this a good look too!
Barbie Dream Closet!



I found some Fashionista !
I have been thinking about this Fashionista but am not sure.
I have this Fashionista.
Now this is worth having!  I can't resist a good redhead!
I can think of a story for her right now!  She is on the list!
A few made to move dolls but nothing worth having.
I saw this doll there and though she might be nice to add to my collection!
Then I notice there were two dolls with the same face both with freckles!
This face
And this one!
I saw this harry potter doll. It was different than the dolls that I own.  I wondered if I could use this doll as a body donor?
I haven't seen new in the box Bratz dolls in a long time!  I started to purchase him just for the clothes.
There were a lot of items in the Our Generation aisle.
Titan Hero Series Legend of the Ten Rings action figures are also a might add to the collection. Rebodied of course  but a good add.
Shang-Chi
and Wenwu!


OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

D7ana said...

Thanks for sharing your finds! Titan Hero Series Legend of the Ten Rings action figures look interesting. Are they Barbie-Ken compatible? Are the heads moderate sized? I'll check back to see if you buy them and re-body them. Take care!

Ms. Leo said...

Hey D7ana, Great to hear from you! The Titan Hero, don't know why they are called that, the heads look to be Ken size and could go on an Ken or action figure body! I when back for them but they were gone. I am on the hunt for them now!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! When I went back the Fashionista was there but she had a wonky face. I will have to wait for more to come in!Sadly the Action figures were gone! I keep checking! I hope to re-body them!