Tuesday, August 3, 2021

BTS Dolls! Some of the Last Purchases for 2020

Hey Gang!

Yes, I have purchased the BTS Dolls.  I got a few at Five Below but I got most of them at Ross for $3.99!  So the Bang Tang boys are in the house. 

I must say I love the faces and  articulation!
It took me a little longer to be OK with the hair colors and outfits but that is coming!
The great articulation is a plus for any doll and you have it with these!
They are wearing the outfits from their Idol tour.  There is another set with different 
outfits too. I did like the outfits and the hands on the other set and they are all 
sold together.

Now I could review them but there is no need to reinvent the wheel! I saw this video 
and did a pretty good review of the dolls!  My Froggy Stuff does a good review also.


I am currently restyling/redressing the and adding them to Johnston!  You have met a few
of my dolls that have been given a role in Johnston but I will be adding more.
Sug showing off on skateboard
and Jung going to the library!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I picked one up for the articulation too. The extra large shoes help with balancing on the skate board I'm sure:@)

Chris said...

Nice! I got the one in the blue suit, they do have great articulation but their feet are huge!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Lynn and Chris! You both might have tried to pickup more than one! They are really great and I have seen makeovers done of them that have really turned out well. I have also seen some turned into girls. The face screening does lend itself to that. As for the feet, their feet are Ken doll size which means you are looking for special shoes for them. That is one of the issues I have with Barbie. With all the different foots sizes some shoes don't fit all dolls. BTS body is similar to Monster High dolls.

april_n_paris said...

Wow....what a great deal! They are so much fun, I'm sure you will have a great time with those dolls!!! As for shoes....yes, I know what you mean about sizes. Even if you have dolls from the same company, chances are they have difference sizes or styles of feet. And that, my friend, is why I took the time to teach myself to make shoes for my crew!!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment April! After years of watching you make things for your dolls, I am just getting to the point of actually trying it. So you might see some of your ideas on my blog!

D7ana said...

Congratulations on getting the dolls and at great prices.

Have you listened to their music?

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment D7ana! Yes, I have listened to their music and like a lot of it! I think is it hard to try to style them without looking at their videos. They have some really great fashions and I like the suits they came in but I wish I could buy additional outfits that are seen in videos.