Friday, June 14, 2019

Video Of the Month! My Froggy Stuff!

Hey Gang!

I have been a follower of My Froggy Stuff for a while!  Mostly I just watch
the videos! There is a really long selection. I have only tried a few repaints
of dolls like she have done.

I while back a got a load of popsicle sticks and wooden stirrers.  So I have
been slowly trying some of the My Froggy Stuff projects.

I am sure many of you have seen the videos too! In the beginning of the
videos there is a list of supplies. Glue is always mentioned. Glue sticks,
liquid glue and hot glue are shown.   What you really need to know, is
when you switch from one to the other.  In the videos when working
with popsicle sticks and wooden stirrers, they start our with liquid glue
like Mod Podge. But if you try the project, you will realize that Mod
Podge won't work for somethings.  You will need to switch to hot glue
which is drys faster and holds together better.  Also be prepared to have
and use a lot of sticks and time!

I made a wooden shelf and wooden crates.  The shelf I made was from this video.
Here is my version.  It is not an exact copy but here it is!



I think I will paint it and use it for a florist shop!  If you have any ideas, I would love
to hear them.

 The crates I made is from this video.

Here is one of my crates.


I did paint the crates gray metal color. I hope to use it for a my market.  I really need to
both of these set up! If you have ever seen the My Froggy Stuff live videos, you will see
that they have a whole room for all their doll stuff.  I am starting to feel like a need
a room too!

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Your shelving came out great! I love Froggy Stuff too!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment The grandmommy, I am not going to tell you how long it took!