Sunday, June 9, 2019

Camping Fun Ken Doll for $2.00!

Hey Gang!

Sorry about Disney Month!  May was just full of problems!  I could just
continue it into June but I will just move on into what I wanted to do
for June! I will draft all Disney post for next year and hope to have three
to five a week.

So when you are in a store and the have a Ken doll like this one marked
down to $2.00 do you buy it?
 I am I crazy! Of course you do!
 I first saw him for $4.00 and meant to get him then but I got sidetracked.
So for $2.00. He was in my hand as I searched for the other things I came
into Walmart to get!
He is worth $2.00 just for the outfit!
Here is the doll out of the box! As you can guess, the packaging is in 
the can outside of the store!



Now... I already have two dolls with this face and hair sculpt and one of them has
a similar complexion. 

Jude.... who has the headsculpt


and Ramone' who has the headsculpt and complexion. The Camping Ken is darker
than the normal complexion many of the older Fashionista Ken.


He has a shirt tee shirt combo shirt that Velcros in the back. It is green and pale
green/yellow plaid and a orange print tee shirt underneath.
The shirt's combo tee has a bear on the front.
He has on green camo shorts that are made of cotton and have an elastic waist.
He has brown sneaker/boots.
He came with binoculars that are gray.
Since I already have two normal size ken dolls with the headsculpt that size, I thought
it might be good to have a slim guy that I ken have as a teen. I decide to use the body
of my Plaid on Point doll.
So I put the Camping Fun Ken's head on the slim body. Although the body is
for an AA doll the complexion fits Camping Fun Ken.
He can still wear the close but they fit him a little different.
I tried it on Ron and he looks cute in it too!
It compliments his red hair.

OK, Thanks For Looking!


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Two bucks! Grab that boy! Like you said, it's worth that for the outfit alone. If we like the noggin but want a different body, there's always head swapping!

And that does look great on Ron with his red hair.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie!
Jeanie, I just love your comments! Brilliant minds think alike! Like you, I do tons of head swapping! I need to start making more clothes for my dolls.

april_n_paris said...

My goodness, the outfit and accessories cost more than $2 alone!!! And at $2 you can afford to buy them and make a few tweaks to the doll's looks to get him exactly the way you want.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment April!
So true! An out alone is $4.50! I think I want to streak the hair. I have seen a picture on the net I would like to do.