Thursday, August 9, 2018

New 2018 Harry Potter Dolls!-Update!

Hey Gang!

Just wanted to up date you!  I did find  Ron Weasley!

 He was about $23.00 here in Philly with tax and about 21.00 without.
Pictures doesn't do how cute he really is in person! They really captured the actor and he
looks better the the older version.

 Size wise, he is about the size of Skipper...maybe a little shorter.
 His feet are larger than Skipper.  No shoe sharing will be going on.
 He is a lot shorter that the Babysitter boy Kevin!  
His feet are smaller too!
Now I thought he might use and older Mattel body but it is a new body and the
head doesn't have a date.
If you have a Joey Russo, he is the size of Joey Russo.

Warning!!!Nude Doll Ahead!

The body is pretty nice!  he has articulated elbows, wrists and knees.  With a
pivotal head. He not as buff as Joey!
He was a great purchase and it makes me wonder how come they could do the
Babysitter dolls this way!
 Too Cool for School!

Have you seen the New Harry Potter Dolls?
I have seen a few of them doll show up on the net  but they are starting to show up 
in stores!  I am excited about them.

I think I need them all but I do have some must haves!

Dumbledore
I saw him in Walmart and will go back for him! I can't have too many seniors!
Minerva McGonagall

At first I thought she looked like Empress Maria but  with a closer look, she doesn't. 
She is on my list too. 
Harry Potter.

2001 Harry Potter. He might need a brother.

 Ron Weasley
 Hermione Granger 

She could be a great  sister to my other dolls.

 Jinny Weasley
When they were release in 2001, I got Harry and Hermione but wanted Ron
 I really want this Ron Weasley! He has a cuter face.

OK, Thanks For Looking!




6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I know! I want them sooooooooooooooooo bad!

CosmicOutlaw said...

Hmm, the articulation on them is definitely tempting. I have an older Hermione that I adore (she lives in my 1:9 scale doll collection) and I would not be opposed to more in that size. If I happen to see any in person, a few could come home with me. It could happen. ;)

Muff said...

Wow, they look great and they are articulated. Sign me up!

april_n_paris said...

He is really a cutie!!!!

Amaruq said...

The boy dolls are so skinny that they can wear Skipper jeans.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie, Erin, Muff, April and Amaruq!

Jeanie, I think I have to get Hermione next!

Erin, I think if you ask your collection they will say there is room for more!

Muff, I know, right! It great not have to look for a body and all!

April, I just love his little smirk!

Amaruq, thanks! I will have to test that out!