Monday, June 25, 2018

My Second Purchase From China!

Hey Gang!

Here is my other purchase from China!  It is just an AA body without a head.
I purchased both of my items from China on Wish.  They sell a lot of things.
They also have special hourly sales.  I got the body for free! I just had to pay
shipping which is about $3.

Here is the Body!


The body does have the pivotal neck of a Barbie doll! It is more like ones of
cheaper dolls like Defa Lucy. So there will be no looking up or down for
whatever head you put on the body.
 Defa Lucy and Doll from China

 Defa Lucy and Doll from China
The good thing about the neck is that you don't have the difficulties of removing
and putting new heads on that you find in other bodies. No hooks!

The skin tone on this doll is lighter than the previous doll I purchased from china.

These bodies are similar to the barbie pivotal body.  So let's take a look!
Here is my Mattel pivotal body I have put on my Renee.
Here she is in comparison to my recent purchase.
 A close but still a tad
gray match.

The body is about the same size.  The quality of the body isn't nearly as
good as a Mattel doll but it isn't too bad either!
 As the complexion goes, this body is a closer Mattel match.  A close but still a tad
gray match to Artsy doll.

So let try some different heads on this body!

 Tia
 Cat Woman
Kid Connection
All in all, I am pretty happy with it!

OK, Thanks For Looking!



5 comments:

april_n_paris said...

This is really interesting. I saw your other post on what you had purchased from China. I've always been reluctant to order anything further than Canada. But for anyone collecting Barbies, that seems to be a good situation. There are small color differences to the naked eye, but once you dress the doll and photograph her, it really isn't noticeable and that's what counts (for me, anyway). Thank you so much for sharing.

BlackKitty said...

That's interesting, I've never seen AA bodies. I should go looking again. The darkest I came across are about Barbie tan. Ooh, someone nag me to write my post about Lanard girls I found on Aliexpress!

CosmicOutlaw said...

Hmm, I should actually go get on Wish, I think. I ended up with a giant bag of very similar but pale bodies from eBay, but I need a much wider variety of skintones right now. I, too, have never seen the china AA bodies. I guess I should look harder!

Denise Fuller said...

How much are they?

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments April, BlackKitty, Erin and Denise!

April, I totally agree! It was worth it for me!

BlackKitty, They have AA and others on Wish!

Erin, Narrow your search and wait for sales!

Denise, They go on sale on Wish sometimes they are $5 and sometimes they are free just pay shipping. You always have to check back frequently. The sales sometimes only last an hour.