Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I'm Back!


Hey Gang!

I know I've been away for a minute but don't think that I haven't been
having fun with my dolls! I just have been too busy with things at home
and work to post pictures!  Also my tablet is down, so I am back to the
library until my new one arrives. Strange thing, I am having trouble
uploading picture at the library.  I had to up load pictures at work
while everyone was at lunch.  I can't have my nosy coworker look at
my doll blog or know I not working at work.




Have been working on some past projects!  Remember the deers
I purchased.
The ones I got on sale because they were broken.  Well I have been working
on them.  I like to  have a seasonal doll display in the house at the top of the
stairs.  The deer will be a part of this years. 

Let's have a review!

                                                                         2013
2012

I had two for  2011
Dominique in her holiday sweater

and Courtney in the tree!

here is Brenda in 2010
2009 My very first! The proposal! It was very simple.
Nakoma and Shane. 
I will be picking up this story line soon.
Back to the deers. 
Deer fixed and will be painted this week!



Does he need a red nose?
This deer is fixed and painted
I found this sleigh and a thrift store.



I saw a few My Froggy stuff horse item I think I can use for the sleigh.
How to make a Doll Horse Halter and Lead Rope  

Wish me luck!

OK, Thanks For Looking!


11 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Hey Ms. Leo, good to see you posting again. The reindeer looks great and yes a red nose would be cute. :-) Love your through the years scenes.

Male Doll World said...

Nice Christmas scenes. Yes, he needs a red nose.

limbe dolls said...

Welcome back! The deer is too cute. I've been hoping to find some reindeer to go with my Frozen ladies.

Muff said...

I love all the holiday themed sets, especially Courtney in the tree. That's cute!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures and the deer is lovely :-).

Vanessa said...

So nice to see a post from you. You did a great job repairing the deer. It was nice taking a walk down memory lane. Amazing that we have been here for so many years. Time is flying.

D7ana said...

Dominique is rocking that holiday sweater. Courtney is like "Wheee" in the Christmas tree. Good to see the holiday spirit in your photos.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Georgia Girl, Male Doll World, limbe dolls, Muff, Night Owl, Vanessa and D7ana.

Georgia Girl and Male Doll World, I'm going to have to check out some pictures of Rudoph for red nose placement.

Muff and D7ana I think I like Dom and Courtney the best.

limbe dolls, check out the deer in CVS. They are 12 inches. They will need a paint job.

Night Owl, welcome to my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed my post.

Vanessa, I can't believe I have been doing it that long.

RoxanneRoxanne said...

So glad to see you posting again! I love your holiday themed photos!

The grandmommy said...

Hi there lady good to see you!
With what you have already done and what you are going to add, that will be one nice looking reindeer! I say yes to the red nose. :-)

Carrickters said...

I remember Courtney in the tree - she looked like she was having such fun. Your mended reindeer looks quite sweet without a red nose but it would be cute with one - so I think I'm voting 'yes' too.