Hey Gang,I have 26 post....no...25 post in my draft folder. These are post that I started
and didn't finish.I really think I need to get it down and keep it down to a
workable number. Like maybe 10. So this means that I need to finish a few
of them and post them. Now that might sound easy but many of them are
unfinished because there are things that I need to do or complete to post
them. My big dilemma is always do I finish something that I started that
might take a while or do I post something that might not take too long
to put together?
1. How would you handle it?
2. How many draft posts do you have?
3. How many projects are you working on right now... ie, items to
paint, re-roots, clothing to finish, things that need fixing, sets to build?
4. What is your biggest project?
5. What are you dreading starting or completing?
6. What gets you motivated?
7. What seems to get in your way?
Let me know!