Wednesday, September 20, 2023

On The Craft Table! Head Swaps!

 Hey Gang!

I''ve finished my first projects from the craft table and am moving on to more projects.  Stating with a few more head swaps.

AA Fashionista Ken #130

AA Fashionista Ken #130 who looks similar to AA Fashionista Ken Classic Cool. 

Where there are a few articulated bodies out ther close to Classic Cool's complexion there aren't any bodies by Mattel that are articulated close to #130 complexion. So I had to order a IT 1.0 Nubian skin tone articulated body for him.

I saw a few post on FB that they rebodied Fashionista Ken #130  with the Nubian body and it seemed to be a good match.  Once I got the body, I cand see that it is.  

He is taller but the body really works. I used differnt pants because loner legs need longer shorts.
Close up! He makes a great college age guy.

I found a Ginny Weasley for $9.99 nude! What I wanted was the head and not the girl Harry Potter doll body, so that worked.

Harry Potter girl doll body. I nver new why they used that body and not a body that they already had in production.
Ginny is anothe canidate for a Clara 4 Realms body! Here she is on that body. I think she looks better and can interact with Skipper size dolls without looking wierd. She might get a new hairstyle.

It time to work on at least one of the heads that I got from AliExpress!
I found a Disney male body in a box of dolls at a flea market. The owner gave a good price because she couldn't find the head.
It isn't the best match but it will do. I am thinking about changing the eyebrow and the scruf on the chin.

I also found a older Skipper Babysitters Inc. doll in that box.
I think she is this one.
She is not the right tone for a Clara Four Realms body. I rebodied her on a Creable World Asian doll body.  The Creable World body give her articulation.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: