Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Fences! On The Craft Table!

 Hey Gang!

One of the things that can be used in a outdoor diorama is a fence.  It can add a lot of detail and can be used to add distance in a scene. 

This fence is one I purchased from Byers' Choice LTD. It is a nice fence. 

I used it like this! See it behind the doll in this photo.
You can makes some nice fencing for a lot less than I paid for this fence. ($38.00)
One thing that makes a great fence is edging from the Dollar Tree or Dollar General!
One thing that you are looking for is scale! 
Before!
This might mean bringing your doll along for measurement..  This is a good scale if the stakes are shorten. 
After!
It looks like a wrought iron fence for a very fance location.
The same can be said for the color plastic edgilng. 
Before!
After!
Before!
After!
Here is how I used it!
It was used in the background for the vechile scene for the Farm Show! 
I need to continue that dio!
You can also use wrapping paper or contact and printed brick paper to make a fence/wall too.
By attaching it to cardboard it can become a fence or wall like this! 
Or this! Brick print with a edge
Now, I found this fence at the thrift store! It is anothe place that you can overlook for diorama fences.
Last but not least, find some sticks and glue them together to make a fence.
That I used here.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

It never occurred to me to use the little dollar store fences for my dolls. And I pride myself on "I can use that for my dolls". Shame on me. I must go stand in the corner now.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment, Jeanie! I just noticed your comment. You don't have to stand in the corner but look at everything in the light of "can it be used for dolls".