Sunday, April 30, 2023

Belated Easter Outfit Post

 Hey Gang,

I know I missed Easter but I wanted show you what my dolls got anyway.

Easter Outfits!

A few of my doll have gotten new outfits.  I am sharing them with you and hope to let you know about some great sellers.

 I got his sets from a Etsy seller named H2H Dolls. She normally sells the reclaimed doll and outfit together but she agreed to sell me just the outfit. 

Set #1 


They went to KiKi! Here she is in the first one. It is two piece and has a top with a tulip long skirt.
I couldn't use the shoes that came with the set on her so I found some shoes in my collection.
Here she is in the second outfit. It is also two piece. I love the way these prints look on her!
These outfits can be mixed and matched...
and if you don't mind a short dress, can be worn alone.
The Shoes didn't work for my dolls so I will use them for dolls with smaller feet.
My dolls need jewelry to go with these outfits. 

Set #2

The thing I liked about these outfits are they fit on regular and curvy dolls!
This is the Comic Book Dress!
Emily-Ann has a kinda funky style and this dress works on her.
Each outfit was package separately in a baggie. I am showing the dress with the shoes here.
It is always good when you can wear sneakers with a dress.
Next outfit overalls.
I love the hand painted details and rips in these overalls.
Emily-Ann isn't sure about the hat and top but she lovers the overalls! Here she is wearing them alone.
Not a part of the two sets from Etsy are this jumper from ebay seller-chkfo-92
She got what I'm calling the "Love Dress". This was from Ebay seller ams_doll_house..
This isn't a clothes maker site as much as a resale shop. I spotted this dress while surfing ebay.
I got this dress from Etsy seller UkleksaUS! I call it the "Daisy 2" dress!
UkeksaUS makes clothes for Barbie and Ken.
Her original dress being the Daisy 1!

After seeing all these clothes come in, Miss D. is upset because she hasn't received any new outfits. I guess she needs to get something!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

Shasarignis said...

Congratulations for your new very colorful outfits. See you soon. (Shasarignis)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks, for your comment Shasarignis. I was so happy to get them!