Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Fashionista Ken 212

 Hey Gang!

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! I got really sick after the Flower Show and am just started feeling a little like myself.

I purchased the new Fashionista Ken #212.

Promo Photos from Mattel-In the box

Ken #212 is a new headsculpt. I would describe him as AA/Hispanic. 
 He has a left prosthetic leg. 

He has sculpted hair with  beautiful brown eyes and a great smile.

He wears a tie-die top.
 light purple shorts with green sneakers.

My Photos!

This is also a new box for Barbie dolls!  It is not so difficult to open.

The side of the box has pictures of the other new dolls.
Doll out of the box (here on referred to as OOTB)
You can see his prosthetic leg in the shorts.

For a better look at the leg.

He comes on the type of Ken classic body that have sideways movement of the arms but not the legs.

If you are looking for a articulated body swap, I would suggest BRM AA Neon (the best match).

On the neon body!
He needs a name and a story!


 or Fresh Squad Kahlil which is a little darker.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

1 comment:

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Mandeline! I have seen some people add the prosthetic leg to a mtm body I don't know how hard it is. They also change the prosthetic leg so that it would bend. I won't try it until the come out with another mtm body that complexion. It is hard to find now.