Monday, December 20, 2021

What Sean got for Christmas! Update!

 Hey Gang!

I have to share my excitement! 

Update it has arrived!

My Kilt for Sean(Hagrid) arrived. I added a few things I had on hand to finish his look! He is looking hot!


Barbie handbag turned into a sporran, Basic Ken black shirt, boots HP Dumbledore, Fresh Squad Malik jacket.

I  always wanted a kilt for Sean!  I talked to a women on Facebook, Olha Rusynovych ,about her wonderful clothes she has for him.  I mentioned that I wanted a kilt for my guy.  She said that she could that. She showed me some fabrics. Here are some!

Promo photos from her pm's and Etsy page

Here is what I chose because I thought the scale was the best for him.

I noticed that one of her pants outfits for Hagdrid has spenders

and that this might be best for this type of outfit.  She thought it might be too.  She said she would figure it out once she made it.

Two days later she sent me these photos!  It was just what I wanted!

He looks wonderful!
She put in such detail!
The garment only shot!
He is ready for some log tossing!
I can't wait till mine arrives!  Right now, I think Sean has the best outfits or at least among the guys!

OK, Thanks For Looking!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the kilt, love the fabric, very cool! Happy Christmas Week:@)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Lynn! She originally made for me but at least 5 other people wanted it and purchased it. I have asked her for a tux for my guy next. I can't want to get my kilt and see what she will do for a tux! I asked that the tux be able to work with the kilt. Woo Hoo!