Monday, April 15, 2019

A Few Outside Things! For My Birthday PT. #3!

Hey Gang!

Since they were on sale, I purchase a few outside things for my birthday!

First is the My Life fountain!

I had my eyes on this thing for a while! Ever since I saw the one that Vanessa of
Van's Dolls Treasures posted I knew I wanted a fountain.  I still miss her and see her posts!


Here are the items that are in the box!
Ten pieces! The fountain really works.  It has a spot on the bottom for batteries 
to pump the water! And a button to start the fountain. I won't be using that! A 
little too messy.  I will use some kinda plastic to make my water!
The flowers are heading 
straight for St. Malcolm . They get used there!
Love birds?I think I'll paint the 
birds  and the shrubs to make them look more realistic. 
 I can see how everything goes together but the drinks?
They can always be used somewhere! 
The coloring could be more staggered the shrubs!

Next up is Lil Woodzeez Garden set!

What is inside the box!

Unless it becomes a toy  for one of the kids around here, the rabbit will go!
I will add this to my Barbie Millicent Roberts Green Thumb outfit once I find
where I put it!
Here is the garden set! Veggies in the garden plot.  I might need two of these.
Gardening will work well at the longhouse.  They can grow their own food!
 Watering can!
 Basket with tools!
 I thing this will be good for everyone here!
Elan and Naira can show what they learned in school around the longhouse.
 Elan: We can make this home for us!

Elan: I going to ride you around in the wheelbarrow! Lift your feet up!
Naira: It is this type of thing that got you in trouble with the Dean!
Elan: It is also why you thought I was soo cute too!
Naira: Cute but trouble!

OK, Thanks For Looking!


7 comments:

Jeanie said...

I keep eyeballing that fountain at my Wal-Mart. Storage is such an issue here, though. I'm already tripping over vehicles and folding playsets!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie! Think about a large plastic storage container to put all your doll stuff in!

Jeanie said...

Oh, I'm tripping over those, too!

D7ana said...

Cute! Love the gardening items. Love the fountain, too.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie and D7ana!

Jeanie, I always says that same thing about vehicle around here. Then I find myself looking at another vehicle...like the Barbie tractor and the Care Clinic. I am not a point of having a room just for Barbie stuff like a lot of others. I have to remind myself of that!

D7ana! Always glad to hear from you! I need to find and combine all the gardening in a really nice dio!

AG Lanc said...

I have the fountain as well. I see proposals happening in front the fountain. Are you on Instagram or YouTube? Froggy stuff did a fountain with plastic water, maybe it will work with the fountain. I miss Vanessa terribly, it makes it hard for me to logon to Blogger knowing I won't see her post.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment AG! I love the idea of proposal in front of the fountain! It needs it own set!

I am on both IG and Youtube. Not a lot! It is hard to do IG on a computer. It is made for phones. I was thinking about MFS for the water too!

I too can't believe I won't see a new post from her...insight from her! There is a void in the dolly-verse that she occupied. I am hoping that her family did something positive with her dolls and things. She had a large collection of fashion and other dolls, as well as art things.