Sunday, April 28, 2019

I Think I Have Completed My Harry Potter Doll Purchases!

Hey Gang!

I purchased two more doll from the Mattel Harry Potter dolls collection!
Draco and Hermione!
I got Draco because he has a different face! There aren't many doll that I would
want that have a frown but he is one!
Here he is with he dad and younger brother! I need names for him and his dad!

The younger brother is Ethan!
I unboxed him on the way home and mistakenly trashed the snitch! Oh well!

I finally got Hermione!  After much, much debate!  Out of all the dolls in the line
and many other Mattel dolls, this doll differs from doll to doll! I had to really think
about which doll I wanted looking at the hair! Did I want the smaller bangs
or did I want the wider bangs. Will the wider bangs be more of a hassle overtime?
Will they stick out and be something have to manage over time!
Do I want to see her eyebrows or not?
 The no eyebrows showing looks older to me.
The eyebrows showing look younger! I looked them all over and came up with the
best of each and then narrowed it down!
 Two different color wands!
 Two differ kinds of wide bandgs!
 The bangs on this one is really wide with hair holding it down.
Final two!
Big bang?
Smaller bang that the hair holds it in place!
My final choice! Now for her name and story!
I have Ron and Harry, McGonagall, and Dumbledore. I am not sure about Jenny!
Her face looks like it should be on a full sized Barbie

OK, Thanks For Looking!



4 comments:

IHime said...

Congrats on completing the dolls! I know the pain of choosing the best specimen. We must look like crazy to others in the shop. XD

Jeanie said...

I got Draco and the Quittich Harry and made earrings out of the snitches!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments IHime and Jeanie!

IHime, I did feel a little crazy doing it! But hey, I am spending my money and I won't leave without feeling good about my purchase! I seems strange that we have to do this more and more with Mattel. QC is gone!

Jeanie, your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

Phyllis said...

I went ahead and bought Draco too, I mean you gotta have them all, right! LOL! I ended up with 2 Hermoines. Not on purpose, I forgot I had ordered one from Walmart and when I saw them in the store, I had to get them, so I ended up with two! Jeanie, what a great idea using the Quittich to make earrings!